Saturday, November 13, 2010

Metro Birmingham forecast: Sunny and warm for today and Saturday

Published: Friday, November 12, 2010, 6:01 AM ??? Updated: Friday, November 12, 2010, 6:08 AM
It was 46 degrees in Birmingham at 6 a.m. and central Alabama has a warm, sunny day ahead, according to the National Weather Service.

The forecast predicts sunny skies today with a high near 78 degrees and overnight night low of around 42. Saturday will be similar with sunshine and a high near 74 degrees, but during the nigh clouds will start to arrive.

Sunday will be cloudy with a high only about 69 degrees with a 30 percent chance of rain during the day, climbing 70 percent that night. The rain should continue into the new work week.

For more weather information, visit the Weather Center on

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment